Tuesday 28 June 2011

Four BEST music videos

My Four best music videos

Wannabe by the spice girls in one of my personal favourite music videos I think its a good performance video because it isn't a typical performance, they don't spend all there time on a stage, they run around, dancing and singing! The crazy atmosphere and feeling that it gives off always puts the person watching it in a good mood.









Deja vu by Beyonce is also another one of my favourite due to her dancing in this, I feel it relates well with the fast music and the beat.


The script's song the man who can't be moved, is one of my favourtie music videos becuase i love the peformance and narrative story in it, altough he is performing it, he is also acting out the story of waiting for the one he loves. I think it is easy to follow and shows alot of feeling.



Thriller by Michael Jackson is an all time favourite due to the dancing choriographed in it. The dancing is amazig and the lighting of the whole video making it dark and gloomy adds great effeect.

No comments:

Post a Comment